• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats that

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah it is I looked at some full reviews i was thinking it was for the vga card :(

You can do a lot better than that thermaltake big water kit. From what I read here on OC of others that have had it, its a loser.

big water se, se comes with a drivebay resevior :) its really cheap too and it offers reasonable cooling ive also been looking at the CoolWave Stormcool III Watercooling Kit

I like this after reading some reviews its quite impressive its 174 dollars here and the big water is around 173 dollars its is the aquagate correct not the aquamate anyway is this compatible with other vga water cooling block or whatever they are called

bigwater.... but ive also used other TT water stuff and i sent it all back and got a refund. and went diy

What happened that made you get a refund? if TT stuff is as bad as you make it seem ill get a aquagate the temp drops looks much better than big water on the reviews I looked at

Centercore said:
im thinking about getting one of those thermaltake big water bundles when I get the money. Im curious what that thing with the yellow stick is in this picture http://ascent.co.nz/images/products/341901-2.jpg
You're looking at low end cooling stuff. Maybe this is what you need, but you should at least look at some higher end stuff too. Read reviews, look at test results and specs...then you will be able to make an informed decision. Estimate the heat load your system produces(w/OC?) and match that to the components that are available. Look at pump curves, radiator restriction (water AND air), water block flow restriction, etc.. The more research you do the better chance you will have that the system you buy wii do what you want.

For a "kit" the favorite now seems to be the "H20-220 APEX ULTRA Universal CPU Liquid Cooling kit"

Its a matter of cost and those kits seems good if I want to get into water cooling I was thinking I would just upgrade as I go when I get some knowledge and find out what im doing you can buy single parts for water cooling so upgrading would be easy as for the h20-220 apex..... its hard to find where I live

Back