• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lian-li aquarium side panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bender222

Registered
I have remoced the rivets and reversed the panel so that it does not protrude outside the case. by doing this i also have the actual tank sitting just inside the case. would it be possible to integrate it into watercooling and use it like a resevoir? of course i wouldnt use the fish. I had found a small space on the bottom of the tank to drill a hole to connect it to the pump. The thing i am having trouble with is making it so i can remove the side panel to operate inside the case when i need to. got any ideas? SHould i just forget about the idea of using it as a resevoir?

Bender222 said:
I have remoced the rivets and reversed the panel so that it does not protrude outside the case. by doing this i also have the actual tank sitting just inside the case. would it be possible to integrate it into watercooling and use it like a resevoir? of course i wouldnt use the fish. I had found a small space on the bottom of the tank to drill a hole to connect it to the pump. The thing i am having trouble with is making it so i can remove the side panel to operate inside the case when i need to. got any ideas? SHould i just forget about the idea of using it as a resevoir?

try it and see what happens. keep the panel off your case, so incase of a leak, it wont damage any components. it would probably work but i dont know what the material is like.

thats awesome bill, but how will i disconnect it if it is on the inside of thhe case and i cant open it?

Bender222 said:
thats awesome bill, but how will i disconnect it if it is on the inside of thhe case and i cant open it?

Give yourself some extra tubing, loop the tubing before it connects to the tank.

This looks like it's gonna be a really cool mod.

PICS PLEASE ! :D

when ya get it going.

:cool:

Back