• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy a t-line (locally)? - hardware store?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
As the topic says, where can I look to buy a t-line locally? I figured I would save some money buying one from a local hardware store like lowes or home depot, but a friend of mine just told me that they are harder to find than I would think. Would looking at one of these places still be valid, or is there a better place to look/call for inforamtion? Also, along these lines, if I do call a store, what dept should I ask for (I would think plumbing) and is there a more specific name for these pieces, or are they really just called t-lines with 1/2'' ID barbs?

i got my t-line at the local home depot 1/2 ID for i think a buck. your friend might have ment hard to find cause the stores are freakin' huge! :)

Canadian tire or home depot stock small fittings, but those pvc ones ARE too big. you will have to heat up tubing a bit to get it to stretch over them. I got my two half inch T's from a irigation supply store. They are black nylon and came to 70cents a peice. heh. felt kind of embarassing going in there to only spend $1.50.
I have still yet to find a y fitting locally. i went to every fish store i could think of and no one has them. those i would have to order online, but there are t's aplenty almost anywhere heh =\

they shouldn't be too hard to get hold of i mean a diy store or plumbers store should have them! im going to get one when i go my dads lol

sweet thanks guys. gonna head to home depot a little later today.

Back