• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc60 plus and storm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bender222

Registered
I have scrapped all my previous plans for watercoolimng and have decided to start over. all i have now is a swiftech storm and my case. the infamous lianli pc-60. from what i have figured i have two options for radiators; a pa 160 would go nicely in the front bottom of the case but it costs almost 100 dollars. a black ice pro 2 would fit in the top if i sacrificed 2x5 /1/4" bays . i have 300 dollars to spend on the entire system minus the storm. cooling my gpu would be nice aswell but i want good temperatures

the pa160 may not fit in the front . i mount JR120s in the front and they fit perfectly in the lianli pc62usb case ( an elongated version of the pc60)

I want to build it with the ability to cool cpu + gpu ( maybe sli in the future) with very good temps. I happen to already have a bip2. I was debating using it or not since noise is a big concern for me maybe i could use it in addition to the pa160 for more surface area and less noise. Is that a good idea?

Back