• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy swiftech from

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NGL_BrSH

I see there are many disgruntled swiftech users that purchased their kits directly from swiftech... so with that said..

Where online should i purchase my H20 220 kit today?

Depends on what you are looking for and where you are located? I have been purchasing most of my cooling gear from performance-pcs as of late. Excellent service and their shipping USPS shipping works out to be very inexpensive using the 2~3 day Priority Mail option.

I like Sidewinder. They ship my stuff out same day and it gets to me within 2 days using the cheapest shipment method.

SideWinder is good for most, but it costs me sales tax. I usually order from Jab-Tech. Low selection, but price and service are the best. If they don't have it, FrozenCpu probably will, but Frozen is generally 5%-10% more expensive, but have excellent service.

Yeah, I was going to suggest Jab-Tech as well, but they don't have the kit in question. I like Sidewinder as well though.

thanks!
just ordered it from sidewinder.. but i couldn't find a tracking service from them.. just have to wait it out :D

NGL_BrSH said:
thanks!
just ordered it from sidewinder.. but i couldn't find a tracking service from them.. just have to wait it out :D

They should send you a tracking number.. They've always shipped priority mail w/ tracking to me..

RE: Sidewinder & Jab-Tek:

Agreed, completely, with the above positive recommendations.

I like Sidewinder very much, & they're near me, too, so I get super fast shipping (next day delivery, sometimes, or 2nd day for worst case!). If you talk to a guy named "Gary", he's the owner, and will take the time out to give you an honest opinion on ur prospective purchase(s). A very nice touch!

Jab-Tek is also very good w/excellent cust svc, & "jabtek" (the OCC forums poster) monitors the vendor area of our forum. He did an excellent, & super speedy job, correcting an error I made in a CC typo. Top notch svc!

perfectturmoil said:
They should send you a tracking number.. They've always shipped priority mail w/ tracking to me..
Yes, sidewinder ships using Priority Mail.

The Priority Mail tracking # is pretty useless, IMHO.

If you're used to Fed-Ex or UPS, and their continuously updated tracking from destination to destination during the day, ur probably gonna' find Priority Mail tracking sucks. All you'll get is that ur item(s) have been queued for shipping. Then, that they arrived at the final destination (ur house). That's about it. Nothing in between. And they only update once nightly.

Priority Mail is fast, cheap, and reliable (I wouldn't hesitate to use it, tho I prefer Fed-Ex).

Priority Mail tracking is pretty crappy.

JMO's

Strat

<edit>

One nice advantage of Priority Mail, tho, is that they regularly deliver on Saturday mornings like ur regular mail, SOP, w/o any additional pricing!

That can have its advantages for us weekend warriors. :clap:

Last edited:
YUP YUP.. thanks for your reply's. I got my tracking number and i concur that that tracking number for priority mail is teh sux.
I'm so excited.. this is my first watercooling setup and after i was overheating in BF2 i'm ready to get back to gaming. :D

Stratcat said:
Jab-Tek is also very good w/excellent cust svc, & "jabtek" (the OCC forums poster) monitors the vendor area of our forum. He did an excellent, & super speedy job, correcting an error I made in a CC typo. Top notch svc!

I've bought a TON of watercooling components from jab-tech and their customer service/speed of processing and shipping orders is outstanding. :thup: to them.

Holy cow batman!
I ordered my kit friday afternoon.. and it was at the post office monday at noon..
Picked it up this morn... goooo sidewinder :D

now i just gotta find a place to stick that damned radiator and i'm good :p

UGH... i forgot to get artic silver.. and spending 20 bucks on a 15 dolla tube to get it overnighted is against all my beliefs.. GRR

Back