• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Lanboy + Swiftech Apex kit = pictures!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

coustang

I thought I remember seeing a WC pictures sticky but I couldn't find one, maybe I'm mistaken...

The Setup (bought a kit with the storm block, hoorah)
img_7752small.jpg

A closer look
img_7755small.jpg

Edit for Info...

prescott 3.0 @ 3.75 @ 1.425V

Max load ~31C (CPU Burn-in & Prime)
Idle ~25C
Ambient ~20C

Tubing - 7/16th Inner Diameter

Power supply - Antec Smartpower2.0 500w

Last edited:
Wow, I am really impressed! That's a tight sqeeze, and it doesn't look cluttered at all. What made you choose a double-bay reservoir? Don't need two optical drives?

scott d said:
Wow, I am really impressed! That's a tight sqeeze, and it doesn't look cluttered at all. What made you choose a double-bay reservoir? Don't need two optical drives?

That is the Resevoir that the Apex kit came with. I don't really need two optical drives either though. Also, there is a fan controller in the middle slot, top slot is open.

Etacovda said:
Its not a double bay, its only 2"~ thick

d'oh, I see it now. A double bay would have been overkill. In my lanboy, I can't fit an optical drive in the bottom slot because it'll hit the ram.

Hey there,

Awesome job there! It looks really good. Have you considered installing a GPU block yet?

Great job again,
Bryan D.

PS - What Power Supply are you using?

bryan_d said:
Hey there,

Awesome job there! It looks really good. Have you considered installing a GPU block yet?

Great job again,
Bryan D.

PS - What Power Supply are you using?

Power supply is Antec 500w smartpower 2.0

Yeah, I'm going to eventually get a GPU block....we'll see what consumer9000 brings out, then I'll decide which one to get.

awesome pics, this is something im trying to invest in, but its unavailble in NZ (and will be for sometime =\) and i cant find anywhere in US that ships internationally that has decent prices (shipping costs an arm and a leg too!)

btw, nice to see you browsing the forums in that first pic :santa:
Careface*

Very nice work cramming it all in. see, it can be done, contrary to a lot of people who said it couldnt be ;) welcome to the club!

-Thrilla- said:
Put some EL wire in that monster tubing :p XD

Monster tubing? I use 1/2"-ID 3/4"-OD tubing and to me it's of a "medium" size. I wouldn't say tubing was "monster" unless it was 1"-ID or larger.

But anyway, the system looks really nice, and good job making everything fit! :thup:

Back