• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate UPS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Herr Rogers

Ahhhh, the weekend, where I would have some time to myself to build the computer I just ordered. Here's a screenshot of one of the boxes coming to me from the egg. I payed for 3 DAY SHIPPPING, and will be getting my package on monday (the equivelent of ground shipping). Oh how I hate UPS (There was no choice to buy from fedex). I would rather go somewhere else that allows fedex.

ihateups9td.jpg

:mad:

It seems a lot of people hate UPS. I personally dont see anything that they do that FedEx does not. Whats the deal ? Two days late and you hate them ? It is the busiest time of the year isnt it ?

Patience is a virtue my friend ....

1000010000 said:
It seems a lot of people hate UPS. I personally dont see anything that they do that FedEx does not. Whats the deal ? Two days late and you hate them ? It is the busiest time of the year isnt it ?

They are 2 days late whethers its christmas eve or a random day during the year.

Kevin007 said:
Ya they are always slow, you should call them or Newegg and say "Hey I paid for 3 day shipping WTF!?!" :mad:
I thought about that, but it's not like they can make a plane fly faster.

1000010000 said:

How would you feel if you payed for something and only received half of it? The thing is that I PAYED to have it shipped quickly, and because they can't prepare, I am getting ripped off. Yes, I hate them.

Herr Rogers said:
I thought about that, but it's not like they can make a plane fly faster.

How would you feel if you payed for something and only received half of it? The thing is that I PAYED to have it shipped quickly, and because they can't prepare, I am getting ripped off. Yes, I hate them.

I had it happen to me more than once before. In fact it happened just two weeks ago, when I ordered a Thermaltake Armor case and a few other items from newegg. The armor got to me one week later than the rest of my stuff. To be honest, it doesnt really bother me.

Also I think that its three days from the day that newegg finishes going through all their steps and procedures. Not the day you ordered it. So it might be neweggs fault and not UPS. Just thought I would add that in there. I hope you get your package soon though. Good luck !! = )

pik4chu said:
They are 2 days late whethers its christmas eve or a random day during the year.

yep. speakin the words or truth here we need to strike UPS from our shipping service and start paying a few extra for fedex. this will show ups to **** off.

:clap:

1000010000 said:
...Also I think that its three days from the day that newegg finishes going through all their steps and procedures...

It is. BUT.. UPS got the package on the 6th (according to that info) in the morning. 7th 8th 9th.. 3 and a half days later, it wasn't delivered because they FORGOT it. If you pay for 3 day shipping, it should arrive in 3 days. Yes, there are things that happen.. For example, my local fedex deliverer is a dip. Packages left in bushes, left right on the front stoop of a very busy road.. One day my mom caught him trying to jam an 8 inch box into that 4 inch space between a door and a storm door.. all the while she was home, sitting right NEXT to the door..

So yeah.. things happen.. problem is, for most people, UPS always has things happen.

Thats the sad part. All these delivery companies have idiots working for them. I'm lucky in that I have so much delivered that I know both regulars(UPS and Fedex), and they take good care of me(and vis-a-versa). I think most of the difficulty occurs on the other end of the shipping equation.

I actually like UPS better than fedex. UPS will leave the package at my door if some one is home or not. Fedex takes it back to the drop point and I have to go to the airport and pick it up if i'm not home when they deliver. So far they've never made a late delivery to me. Hell the hard drive I picked up a few weeks ago came a day early.

Jame Gumb said:
Hey, what can BROWN do for you? :thup:
I've been there. They suck.
ooh ooh! They can LIE! I payed for 3 day shipping and got my package a week later! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPS!
*cheerleaders*

I have never had any problem with them YET.. But I never been in that big of a hurry. Ohh well just my 2cents.

Back