• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazon.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Serraph

Is there any way to contact amazon other than e-mail?

I ordered a 32" Syntax Olevia LT32HVE LCDTV a few days ago when there was a $300 rebate available for it. Well I was reading the fatwallet thread on the deal and it turns out that Amazon was shipping the monitor from Target and also from itself. The one from Target does not qualify for the rebate and the one from Amazon does. Apparently I somehow got the Target one and the monitor is on it's way from Dallas. It's currently in Memphis and should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.
I paid with a debit card so there's no way to dispute the charge. What would happen if I refused delivery? I mainly just want them to take back the monitor and refund me my purchase price. I don't even mind if they don't refund the $46 shipping charge. What should I do?

Contact someone from the WHOIS database. They should have an administrative contact. Call them up and ask for Amazon's customer service department and see if they know their phone number.

Thanks for your help everyone. It's hard to believe that a major online retailer doesn't have phone customer service. Trying to contact their database provider on the weekend will probably be very hard and the package is going to be delivered on Monday (had it shipped to my realtor down the street b/c I live in an apartment), so I'm just gonna go ahead and accept the tv and then ship it back if the rebate doesn't work.

Back