• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What chipset block with H20 220?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NGL_BrSH

I just ordered a Swiftech 220. I have an Abit Abit AA-8duramax motherboard w/ 925x chipset, P4 prescott 550 3.4 GHZ overclocked to 3.8 runs HOT. 7800gtx vid card.
And i was surfing the swiftech website and i couldn't figure out what i should get for a cooling block for my northbridge chipset. It gets pretty darned hot and i think that i'd like to include that in my w/c system

:shrug:

ok so my thread has been here for a bit.. and no one answered.. I did use the search first and came up with the maze4 but no where on the dangers site do they mention the capibility of attaching to a 925x chipset.. just thought you guys might know.. guess not.

"MAZE4 Style Chipset Block

Features:

This chipset is designed to fit a broad range of motherboards. Fits most motherboards with hole spacings of 2.10" to 2.43" (53.3mm to 61.7mm)"

My suggestion is to look at the picture and measure the mounting holes for your mb and see if this will work for you. Unfortunatly most people dont cool the chipset of their mb because its too restrictive/costly/usually doesn't get hot enough to require it. Sorry I couldn't help more, but I dont own an intel system besides my laptop.

Thank you for your response.
I will measure.
In order to get any sort of OC on my 3.4 i had to up the voltage on my nb.. once i did that.. it seems the sky's the limit so far.. but i've been limited by heat..
thanks again.

Back