• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this website a scam?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quailane

Hey, my friend told me about this website where if you sign up they give you $75 in real money to an online poker site. The site seems pretty new. Also there are no google search results for it at all. Here is the site: http://www.partybacker.com/ I just want to know what you guys think. They say you have to send them a scan of your driver's license to protect against fraud.

Partypoker, which is what this is, is legit.

Not to mention, they don't take your SS# or CC#

EDIT_The want something from your passport...nevermind. Still legit though.

I know for a fact that www.freefiftydollars.com is legit, as I recieved $50 from them when I signed up in the spring. When I signed up all they asked for was your phone number so they could call and verify that it was an actual person and not an automated sign up. And to make sure you are actually over 18. I don't know if they've changed things since then though...

There are tons of different promotions. I know people that have rakeback programs where they get like 35% of their rake sent to them in the form of a check. $200 a week is nice.

These little bonus codes are nothing, they work. I'm not sure on this one but a lot of them require you to play X amount of hands before receiving the actual money. If you're a very bad player it's pretty tough to come close to that amount of hands, but if you're good then it's easy(obviously). Then again, if you're good, who really cares about a $50 one-time bonus?

Just so you know tournaments don't count toward the bonus.

Back