• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

iTunes sound enhancer? Lame or good stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LuminoZ

So I am making my self suffer with iTunes, :rolleyes: simply for the selection in the store, but i have started to fool around with the EQ and the other options...

Does anyone know exaclly where the 'sound enhancer' comes into play and exactly what it does, and if it even worth using. The default setting is at 50% enhancement.

Lets revise the question: IF you use iTunes, where do you have the sound enhancement set?

i used to to boost the sound quality on my ibook, on the bus. keep it on normal raising it will lower sound quality signifgantly but making it louder

The equalizer in iTunes makes a big difference I find, especially if you make the right choices. For example, spoken word sounds weird if you set the eq to rock instead of spoken word. I usually use rock, acoustic, and spoken word settings for the stuff I listen to with it.

Back