• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Database Querries.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dougan

Hey all,
Since this is one of the most knowledgeable places for information on the net, I thought id try here.

I am looking for an application that will allow me to inventory a bunch of items, then add/subtract the items as they are used, but also allow me to inventory items that are ordered, when they expect arrival and then notify me when the time comes, kind of like a calendar. Is there such a thing? Thanks.

I'm not an expert, but I believe most if not all of that can be done through MS Office. The various ingredients seem to add together enough components to do what you want.

I know Arena can do this (it can do lean simulation), but I don't know if thats in your budget or if its overkill. Maybe microsoft project or microsoft visio? I'm not too sure about the MS stuff, but you could look into it.

Thank you guys, I will check into microsofts products, even though they are evil lol!

Back