• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange Behaviour NEED HELP ASAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stiffler69

well for some reasosn my computer when i log in it loads up and then i cant click no icon, or click start i cant do anything.. i went into safe mode did a spyware scan with spybot, adaware, run avg virus scan i cleaned it all up and it still runs the same. even under safe mode if i go under my account it still happens but if i go in administrator its fine and iam able to do stuff.
can someone please help me is there some program that might help me? i have highjack this program and i could post a log file if u guys wanted. please someone help me

There's a good chance your profile is corrupt. You may have to create a new account and then attempt to copy data from your old profile into the new one.

okay while i was in safe mode. i ran spysweeper it found some things i cleaned it all up. then i ran cccleaner and cleaned stuff up and i created a account called test.. well im in that account now under normal windows and its running fine. so now im gonna try and log off and get into my account.

k its all fixed now my account works.. i guess webroot spysweeper did some miracles. and i can for sure recommend it
thx for ur help anyways

Back