• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I know WC kits are bad..but..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ziggo0

Is there some sort of cheap entry level WC kit/setup out there that doesnt 'suck' - ? I saw on OC.com's front page the X2O setup but I dont see a res...I'm just wanting something cheap & small that will perform like a WC setup. Then again at the same time I know I probaly won't get that but hey, its worth asking :)

It says on their site that you can get them for sure here: http://www.xspc.biz/retailers.php

I would look elsewere at the moment but im at school. Would that be a decent entry level WC kit for a CPU? My ambient is pretty low and it would be sitting onto of the CPU in my sig.

Seeing as you're in LaPorte, do you plan to pay overseas shipping on that? The CoolerMaster Mini 120 would probably do as well, and it's available here. Also, any of the Swiftech "kits" are quite good.

Yeah i saw the Swiftech ones...they are like basicly a full blown WC setup. I can't go for that because its like 250$...i'm looking for something extremely cheap just to mess with lol. I'll look into that CM one though.

I would buy used from the classifieds. You are going to get your best deals there to get started with.

Back