• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good DVD Burning Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bne123

Registered
I am looking for a good DVD burning app. I want to burn some 1080p videos with 5.1 sound. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Most burners come with the needed software, but if you did not get any I would have to say go with Nero.

DVD can't do 1080p, bud. =) When the blue-ray burners come out, you can use Nero 7, since it's blue-ray ready.

JerMe said:
DVD can't do 1080p, bud. =) When the blue-ray burners come out, you can use Nero 7, since it's blue-ray ready.

One work WMVHD. Also, divx may be ablu

TheNeonShadow said:
If dvd cant do 1080p. what can?

Your Desktop set to 1080x1920

DVD is 480P. Most "HDTV" programming is either 720p or 1080i. Not much in the way of 1080P just yet, but 1080P displays are FANTASTIC for desktop use (retain the resolution for Text, etc).

:cool:

Randyman... said:
Your Desktop set to 1080x1920

DVD is 480P. Most "HDTV" programming is either 720p or 1080i. Not much in the way of 1080P just yet, but 1080P displays are FANTASTIC for desktop use (retain the resolution for Text, etc).

:cool:

You got that backwards, it's 1920x1080 :p

Hidef video with surround sound. True there aren't any hidef blank discs to begin with. You are stuck with hd's to highend monitors for now. I am sure for a price you could do this. Way out of my budget. ??

Back