• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Right click not working on start menu.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Semyaza

When I go to right click to get the option menu on anything in the start menu, I see like an artifact of some sort and the menu doesn't show up. I have tried with different mice so I don't think that is it. Even more so because I can use the right click on my desktop and explorer and any other program just not in the start menu. Ideas on this?

Right click the Taskbar and select "Properties" | "Start Menu" tab | Make sure the "Start menu" radio button is selected, then select the "Customize" button | "Advanced" tab | Check to make sure "Enable dragging and dropping" is checked.

ty

redduc900 said:
Right click the Taskbar and select "Properties" | "Start Menu" tab | Make sure the "Start menu" radio button is selected, then select the "Customize" button | "Advanced" tab | Check to make sure "Enable dragging and dropping" is checked.

Kudos man your pro grade. I wonder how the heck that got changed. Ty ^^

Back