• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Imiage resizing ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
I bought my daughter a locket..And I want to put a picture in it nut am a bit inexperenced at resizing pictures .

Any one know how using jasco pro , I could take a pic reduce it and still have a viewable photo that would fit in a locket ? ?

Well thats cool..Let me pic a good pic ..the locket is about the size of a average guys thumb nail . . Can i email the pic to you ?

When ever I am heavily reducing pictures. I like to crop out any uneeded pixels out of the picture. This gives more surface for the actual subject.
Then I start to experiment on how far I can reduce the image for best viewing.

Though I am using Photoshop. I think most the editors will be about the same technique.

This picture is .75 inches actually. It started out @ 1280

Attachments

• Missy.jpg
    Missy.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 60
Enablingwolf said:
When ever I am heavily reducing pictures. I like to crop out any uneeded pixels out of the picture. This gives more surface for the actual subject.
Then I start to experiment on how far I can reduce the image for best viewing.

Though I am using Photoshop. I think most the editors will be about the same technique.

This picture is .75 inches actually. It started out @ 1280

Thats pretty darn good..I am lost with your description of what you did but I am a results based person and I am all for those results :) :) :santa:

I sent a pic to infinitevalence and if you want a shot at resizing it I would be happy to shoot it off to you as well . . :p

If you can get a good closeup of the person. That would be the best. Try and make sure there is no background if possible.

If you want to send me a pic I would work it over to reduce it. I can do loads better(I did this in 30 seconds, not implying I am better then other members,. I reread the statement and it looked kind of arrogant.. it is not intended to). I just wanted to show that the white is superflous. Remove the white and you have more surface for just the subject. Space is very important for the tiny pix.

Properly resizing is a simple task. I think infinitevalence can do it. :thup:

If you like I could resize the pic. Just use the mail link or PM me. I will have my mail client open.

Last edited:
Here you go, see what you think and we can make changes at any point :)

Attachments

• point5.jpg
    point5.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 147
  • pink_point5.jpg
    pink_point5.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 107
  • pink_point75.jpg
    pink_point75.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 57
  • point75.jpg
    point75.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 82
Awsom I used pink point 75 trimmed it into a heart shape and super glued it in ..... Thank you very much,,,Merry Christmas

Back