• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ClubIT.com - My new love

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EvilCloudStrife

R. Kelly is my roll model
If you have never ordered anything at all from clubit, your are missing out. I found the site because i saw they had a 120mm Cooler Master Fan free after rebate with free shipping. They shipped it out very fast and the prices are cheap. I later ordered a whole bunch of stuff from there for a computer i built for a friend. Ofcourse, i only typed in my billing info instead of his which is totally my fault. about a day later, they emailed me saying they needed the correct billing address. I emailed them and that same night I had a tracking number for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!!! i got it the next day (saturday morning) and i was amazed. They tried to fix something that was not even their fault! Wow! So i order some more stuff for their holiday sale, all free after rebates. Free shipping and they even threw in a free DVD-R 10 pack of discs just for shopping there. Well, I got my order and Everything was awesome. Until i got to the power supply. I open the box and it is all scaped up and finger prints all over. To be honest i didnt even care as long as it worked. Well, it did not work so i gave them a call. They said they were very sorry and they would send out a replacment soon. I asked if i needed an RMA number to send the bad PSU back in and they said just keep it or throw it away. Wow..the next day i got an email saying my new replacment has shipped out. I looked at the date on it and it said it shipped out 2 hours i got off the phone with them the previous night! HOLY COW! they keep showing the love! THEN that monday I open up my fedex package and it was a upgraded version Of the PSU i bought. It is currently selling on newegg for $81+7shipping and i got it free after rebate! On top of it all, they took the time to hand write a letter to me and say sorry for what happend and explained their situation the holiday season and asked me to keep shopping there. I could not belive my eyes. They have passed every expectation i ever had. I love them and will continue to shop there. I write this to ask you to give them a chance and you will be impressed. They are new and they need buisness so just try them out. I want to thank Jackie and Nancy at ClubIT for making my day, and heck.. for making my holiday season so awesome. THESE GUYS ROCK!

HOLY CRAP! That's a success story and a half! :thup:
Score 10 points for ClubIT :attn:
Thanks for sharing your experiences, I'll definately be checking them out! :)

gvblake22 said:
HOLY CRAP! That's a success story and a half! :thup:
Score 10 points for ClubIT :attn:
Thanks for sharing your experiences, I'll definately be checking them out! :)
:cool:

funnyperson1 said:
Probably has nothing to do with nationalism, and everything to do with shipping and customs issues.

I'm sure that that's the case, I just get peeved at companies that can't bother to accomodate those outside the US when it's actually fairly easy to do so (as demonstrated by their competitors). When this occurs, the rhetoric flows rather too easily.

hafa said:
I'm sure that that's the case, I just get peeved at companies that can't bother to accomodate those outside the US when it's actually fairly easy to do so (as demonstrated by their competitors). When this occurs, the rhetoric flows rather too easily.

It's actually harder than you think :)

There is a fair amount of annoying paperwork to fill out for 'international' orders, especially with FedEx/UPS... they are a nightmare. USPS isn't as bad.

Then, however, packages often get held up in customs for a few weeks, then you get irate e-mails from customers demanding thier package, even though it's not your fault it's being held up in customs.

Then there is the fact that the only real way to track packages is via Global Express Mail (which most customers aren't willing to pay for) so you have no idea where the package is, or when it's going to show up, two things which most customers don't particularly appreciate...not to mention the times it does take the package 5 weeks, but the customer gets jumpy after a week and files a dispute with thier credit card company. On top of all this, you also get people who refuse to pay the import duties/brokerage fees, so the pacakge gets sent back to us and we get double billed for shipping.

So yea, it's a pain, and not a completely simple matter :)

hafa said:
My applogies to EvilCloudStrife for the inadvertant threadjack - perhaps we may wish to discuss this issue at length elsewhere...TankGuys, please find my response here.

its fine.. i didnt see any thread jack ;)

When I was looking for parts for my new (sig) system, I happened upon ClubIt.com thru PriceGrabber. They had the cheapest price for the P5WD2-Premium only $189 (this was a couple months ago). At that time, they had no feedback or score on Pricegrabber since they were so new, but I decided to order the mb from them anyway.

The NEXT day, I received the mb only to find it was the NON premium model. I called them, and come to find out, they made a mistake in the listing - it should have been the P5WD2 for $189 not the P5WD2-Premium. To make a long story short... they sent FedEx to come pick up the board (their dime) and immediately ordered me a premium. I got my board 2 days later. I've since placed a several more orders with them and each time received it the next business day. All in all a great company to deal with.

steveeb said:
When I was looking for parts for my new (sig) system, I happened upon ClubIt.com thru PriceGrabber. They had the cheapest price for the P5WD2-Premium only $189 (this was a couple months ago). At that time, they had no feedback or score on Pricegrabber since they were so new, but I decided to order the mb from them anyway.

The NEXT day, I received the mb only to find it was the NON premium model. I called them, and come to find out, they made a mistake in the listing - it should have been the P5WD2 for $189 not the P5WD2-Premium. To make a long story short... they sent FedEx to come pick up the board (their dime) and immediately ordered me a premium. I got my board 2 days later. I've since placed a several more orders with them and each time received it the next business day. All in all a great company to deal with.

more success from clubit! these guys are winners

Last edited:
I was just browsing for the heck of it for cheap dual core prices, and these guys came up, so I did a search for them first on reseller ratings (something like a 9.6!) then on here, and looks like these guys are winners. I might have to do some ordering from them in the near future.

Ive seen this sites name pop-up alot lately online for good deals and such .

Seems the word is getting out about Clubit.com (alot of fatwallet deals posted lately) .

Looks a new "bookmark" for me . Thanks for the heads up EvilCloudStrife . :cool:

Back