• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg RMA dept. suffering now too?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seanohue

Seems like Newegg is starting to fall behind on their RMA department too. Before, you would get 1-2 day turnaround, I've been waiting for an RMA for 5+ days now. Not that big of a deal, but they're not like they used to be. They give shipping notices late too I've noticed. I keep getting tracking numbers the day the package is supposed to be delivered. Again, not a big deal, but still a shadow of it's former self.

I think newegg spoiled its buyers from the beginning, and now since they've expanded those people don't see how it's possible to be treated the way any other online retailer would treat them.

uhh.. it is holiday season you know... its just a cresendo now till after new years. loll. everyones buying stuff. the prices keeep getting jacked up. its all the same deal. my friend bought a bunch of gear in october and it was all cool. everything came on time and RMA was fast. soo its not like anything happened. they're just overwelmed. jeezz.. give them a break. check out how many customers they have too.

Yeah u guys gotta relax for the holiday season its gonna take AT LEAST 2 extra days for stuff to get done.

Back