• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mcmasters.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alchemy1

I just have to say that mcmasters is great! I placed an order after lunch today and I just received the package a few minutes ago (I shipped it UPS ground). The money has not even cleared my account! Granted I shipped it to my parents house that is 20 minutes from the Georgia state line.

Alchemy1 said:
I just have to say that mcmasters is great! I placed an order after lunch today and I just received the package a few minutes ago (I shipped it UPS ground). The money has not even cleared my account! Granted I shipped it to my parents house that is 20 minutes from the Georgia state line.
DAmmmmnnn
now thats NUTS!

awsome place to shop, i bought 25 feet of tubing from them months ago..if i recall i ordered on the weekened and got it monday!
the tubing is great too..it was like $14 shipped for 25 feet

Yeah, for 20 (non-sloted) clamps and 20' of 7/16" tubing it was $26 shipped. I got so many clamps so I would not have to worry about it in the future. It is truly a great place to deal with. If they sold in smaller quantities they would be the best place ever for hardware.

Back