• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Digital-Orange.com IS ROTTEN!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Herr Rogers

Here's the e-mails I sent them. It's for my 7800GTX 512MB. I do realize that these cards are under a high demand, but the way this company is treating me, and telling me these false ETA dates is unnaceptable

The E-Mail

Here is a copy of my first e-mail so that I don't have to explain the situation again:

Ok, I am EXTREMELY frustrated. I bought from you guys specifically because you said the item I wanted would be in stock December 13th. I called the 13th and was told that the item would be in stock the 16th. Again, I ordered from Digital-Orange ONLY because of the ETA I was told. The 16th was one day later than the other, more trustworthy, competitors; yet I still chose to keep my order with your guys. I call again the 16th, and am told to call back on Monday because the warehouse is too busy. Too busy to answer their customer's questions? In fact, so busy to tell me to call back ANOTHER DAY! Today I did not call back, although I know what I would have heard, because it STILL shows on my order status that my order has not shipped. PLEASE, give me an accurate ETA, and since I have kept my order, and will probably not have my son's gift for christmas, what can be done? I urge you that my order be shipped overnight or next day, because this is unacceptable.

Here's what I have to say now:

I was actually PROMISED that I would have a tracking number from you guys by Friday, the 23rd, after talking on the phone with one of your representatives. After the ETA has been pushed back almost 5 TIMES, I am again urging you to give me a REALISTIC ETA DATE. To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure why I'm even asking for another ETA from you guys, because I know it wont be true. Last time I called and asked why the ETA was being pushed back 2-3 days every time I called to check up on my order, and the man said that these dates are based on the manufacturer's ship dates. If this is true, then why have you guys not taken it upon yourselve's to call the manufacturer and ask what's up!? Please e-mail me back promptly, I might have to shop somewhere else if this keeps up.

P.S. I noticed that the price has dropped $23.77 since I have made my order, and my order status has not been updated to reflect this new price. Please change this.

Back