• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overstock.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scoobydoo

Man these people suck!

I ordered a watch on the 16th, first time customer and should have gotten a 10% discount, but I didnt, it was only a $60 purchase, so $6 credit

I called right away to get a credit, she said she would make a note and get ahold of a "manager" and the credit would be on my card the next day

Well a few days later no credit so I call up and they tell me they gave me a $10 credit on my account instead...a $10 of $120 purchase credit, so I say no damn way I want my $6. I shouldnt have to spend $120 to get $10 off, should be $10 off any purchase at the least

They transfer me all over the damn place and finally they tell me they will just give me the 10% off my next purchase. I tell them after this experience I will not shop with them again so I just want my $6. The lady says they dont give cash credits since it was the link I followed that screwed up and not Overstock

So after all this crap I just tell her I will be disputing the charge with my CC company and she politely advises me not to do that, um why?

Will never do business with them again and will disuade anyone from doing so in the future. I know it seems petty to go through all this for $6, but its the principle so I have a dispute form on the way from my CC company so I can get my $6 back:)

Back