• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows 64 bit question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SIX ZERO X 3

Registered
I want to know if you can use windows 64 bit twice or i mean register the same copy to two different computers...b/c geek squad which i think is ****ing with my friend so he will have to buy his own copy instead of going halves with another guy with it....so can you really not use it?

thanks

registering the same copy to two different computers would be considered piracy, and is illegal. You get 1 liscense, which means 1 computer.

Are you seriously that stupid to ask that kind of question here?

you better run and hide before you get banned for warez questions.

EternalX said:
registering the same copy to two different computers would be considered piracy, and is illegal. You get 1 liscense, which means 1 computer.

Are you seriously that stupid to ask that kind of question here?

you better run and hide before you get banned for warez questions.

I'm pretty sure he wont get banned, as I have had my fair share of brush in's with the mods. If he already has a copy and wants to use it for this new one, I'm pretty sure it's do-able, especially if you choose to call microsoft. There used to be a thread on this forum about activating it over the phone or something. Anyways, tell your friend that that is illegal and that he should get his own copy if you are talking about sharing or going "halves" on a copy of Windows XP.

Lesson Learned: Twist your story around so that you get the right answer, you don't get flamed, and your posts don't get modified.

Back