• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reg Cleaner?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's three programs that I trust...

CCleaner

EasyCleaner

RegScrubXP

Edit: There's one more that I sometimes use, which I also like...

TweakNow RegCleaner

Out of the four, EasyCleaner is the most comprehensive cleaner... sometimes I think it digs a little too deep into the Registry searching for problems. The one I've been using most often here lately is CCleaner... it seems to do a good job of finding invalid entries, without going to the extreme like EasyCleaner does. EasyCleaner has been around the longest out of the four, and I've personally never had any problems with it... but like I said, it does a more thorough search than the others. It's all about personal preference I guess.

Last edited:
HUGE FAN OF winASO !! awesome program .. they also offer reg defrag... free !!

check it out.. if you havent used it !!

I use RegSupreme from Macecraft . Been using it for years , luv it and would not be without it . You can download the full version and try it for 30 days , after that you can purchase it for a mear $12.95 (w/free updates) . LINKY .

thanks everybody, i've been using "registry mechanic" and "advanced system optimizer" to clean and defrag my registry. i'll check these programs out. sometimes i spyware/virus clean peoples pc's and they can't afford the ones i use. i try these.

Back