• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sundial Micro is my new Newegg.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandrock

I can truly say I've just had an absolutely wonderful experience dealing with this company. After just discovering Sundial Micro yesterday and seeing their near flawless Reseller Rating, I ordered a Lian-Li PC-7B-Plus Case and Lian-Li EX-23B Expansion HDD Kit from them around 11:30AM this morning. At 3:30PM, I receive a phone call from them confirming my zip code. At 6:25PM, I receive an email stating my order has been shipped and am provided a tracking number.

I am just amazed at this entire experience. Their website is easy to navigate, selection was great (they had what Newegg didn't) at a terrific price, and extremely fast order processing. The lady I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and polite as well.

I will definitely be doing business with Sundial Micro in the future. Their service is nothing shy of being truly fantastic :p

I just ordered a CM stacker with a side panel from them, they were a good 50$ cheaper then svc and newegg. Hopefully their delivery will be superb as well.

Edit: Woops! sorry for bringing a beyond dead topic back to life.

Last edited:
Shuruga2 said:
Too bad their international shipping doesnt look too good. Its an extra $15 just to place an order.

Most e-tailers won't ship internationaly, at any cost.

Back