• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need program to convert mp3 bitrates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZNBoiOnFIYA

ive been using mediamonkey to do all my audio but it seems that i cant replace the original file with the converted bitrate. what i want to do is convert all my music to 160bit cbr and replace the original files and keep the locations so i dont need to reorganize again (i already have another copy backed up on another hard drive). media monkey lets you convert bitrates but it doesnt let you replace the original files and keep the destination the same. can anyone recommend a program that will let me do this? thanks.

thing is i have to look for the individual files in dbpoweramp. mediamonkey has them all sorted out into the different bitrates i want so i dont need to encode lower bitrates into higher bitrates.

ok, i tried out dbpoweramp and whenever i try to convert more than 50 files it freezes my computer. any idea whats going on?

I use creative wave studio for editing files and converting does mp3, wave, wma, wma pro, wma lossless, wma voice, wma 8, raw, pcm, and more up to 24bit 96khz except no ogg. Creative Media Source Audio Converter is a bit simpler, but only converts files.

Back