• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEgg phones disconnected?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skidpl8

Registered
I have been trying neweggs phones for the last few days and each time I call it is either busy or says it has been disconnected. Has anyone else expirenced this?

Toll Free: (800) 390-1119
Local: (909) 395-9046

I called today at about 1:45PM. I put them on speaker for 30 minutes, and finally someone picked up. I had to RMA some bad Corsair XMS1024-4400C25 RAM that was errant, and I didn't want to pay the "Restocking Fee" (they seem to charge "Restocking Fees" for any online RMA :( ). If you call, they usually waive the Restocking Fee... What a PITA, huh?

:cool:

got dropped twice when i tried to get in touch with them. third time i was on hold for only 10mins. i guess it depends on what time you call and how busy they are.

Live Chat!

Hello Valued Newegg Customers,

This is Aaron, Jason's assistant; I'll be helping Jason with a lot of OC Forums stuff since he is a very busy person. Please continue to PM, Call, or email us with any of your questions, two heads are better than one!

Newegg's phones have not been down lately. Newegg does observe holidays in accordance with FedEx and UPS. Since they (and many other companies) observed Monday as a Holiday, we did also. So if you tried to get a hold of us yesterday you should have reached a automated voice answering message stating we are closed. Today, however, we are up and running in full swing!

I do appreciate your patience in the hold line for a Customer Service Representative, 'Tis the Season right?! I was extremely happy to see this thread because it has given me the prefect opportunity to promote our new form of Customer Service. LIVE CHAT!

Instead of waiting on hold for a person to speak with, or wait for an Email reply, you can now reach someone live and chat with them regarding your questions or concerns.

Newegg thrives to assist all of its customers as effectively as possible! If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either Jason or Myself!

Thanks Again!

Aaron Aragonez
Newegg Customer Support

skidpl8 said:
I have been trying neweggs phones for the last few days and each time I call it is either busy or says it has been disconnected. Has anyone else expirenced this?

Toll Free: (800) 390-1119
Local: (909) 395-9046

Back