• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really annoying problem with Teatimer (SpyBotS&D)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redwraith94

Whenever teatimer pops up to inform me of a registry change it ALWAYS has the text "remember this decision" covering the allow, and deny buttons. This leaves only a couple of pixels that can actually be clicked. My sister's computer had this problem also, but I re-installed windows for her. (she had a couple of trojans, and spyware; window update didn't work) Everything else on her system was normal.

The thing that really gets me about this is that I have installed teatimer on customer's computers, and it always does this, and my mom's computer, it still does it. The first time that I installed it on my own computer it didn't do it though. So I am at loss. I used the same copy of SpyBot S&D downloaded from the same mirror at majorgeeks. I am thinking that it is a windows problem, but I am not sure? Has anyone else had this problem?

Hey, that worked great, thanks. That problem had been annoying for quite some time.

Cool! You can also use your TAB or Shift+Tab keys (or even the L/R cursor IIRC) to highlight the correct button, and hit "Enter" to accept. I have been limping along like that for a while now!

I'll certainly do that fix tonight...

:cool:

Back