• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel intergrated graphics drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hanzalo

my dad bought a computer a couple of months ago for the family. its a pentium 4(not sure what kind exactley but its running at 2.93) it has intergrated graphics. i installed NHL 06 for my brother and when he tried to play it an error came up about the graphics driver being wrong. So i go to the intel site and find drivers ( i think they were the right ones) and install them. reboot the computer and the same error appears. i know the drivers were isntalled because the resolution was set back to the default 1024x768. Does anyone know what my problem is?

well i would find out what pc it is. that would help ALOT !!

and second find what motherboard it has in it.

and third you may not even be able to run it with intergrated but idont know yet cause i have no idea what your asking about...

for future reference include as much info about your hardware as possible. it just makes answers and questions easier.

Are you running the latest version of DX? I would check that before jumping to too many conclusions. Make sure that you have all the windows updates as well, and after that check for patches for the game itself. After doing all of that, get back to us if you still have problems and give us the full specs and model name of the computer that you are having the problems with.

you need to know what type of Intel integrated graphics are on the mobo.

You can find out in the Device Manager- then get the correct drivers from intel or windows update.

Back