• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Rebate status, status..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BstOnTheBrain

Registered
Does anyone know the window of how long it takes to get your rebate fullfilled at Newegg? I wanna know how long its gonna take. I sent one in a couple weeks ago and still havent heard of anything yet.

Hello BstOnTheBrain,

I noticed your inquiry regarding a rebate from Newegg. Normally, all rebates offered on our website do not go through us, they either go directly through the manufacturer or through a third party company which the manufacturer has hired to handle their rebates.

Its like you buying something with a rebate from a computer store, lets call it Computer Plus, you wont be getting the money back from Computer Plus nor would you turn in the rebate form to the Computer Plus store. Some rebates do have our Newegg Logo on the form itself, which can be confusing, but this usually means that our marketing department and the manufacturers have arranged this rebate to be offered through Newegg and Newegg alone.

If you read the fine print at the bottom of the rebate form there should be a phone number to call to get the status of your rebate, often there is a time frame here also.

Hopefully this clears up any questions you may have had, in the event you require further information, please do not hesitate to PM, Call, or email us!

Thanks Again,

Aaron Aragonez
Newegg Customer Support

BstOnTheBrain said:
Does anyone know the window of how long it takes to get your rebate fullfilled at Newegg? I wanna know how long its gonna take. I sent one in a couple weeks ago and still havent heard of anything yet.

Back