• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Random Newegg account deletion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chrome-

When I went to log in to my account at Newegg today, I noticed that I couldn't log in for some reason. Then I tried the "Forgot Password" link and tried that but it tells me that "No account exists...", and I know I typed my email address correctly.

What is going on?

Newegg Customer Support

Hello Chrome,

My name is Aaron, I'm a Newegg Customer Support Representative that looks around OC Forums and assists our customers who seem to be having problems.

Have you contacted us about this for more information?! If not I'd be happy to help, please PM me your “login email address” or your last “Sales Order” number and I can look into it for you.

Newegg never deletes ANY accounts, we may block accounts for various reasons, however we never delete accounts.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Aaron Aragonez
Newegg Customer Support

Chrome- said:
When I went to log in to my account at Newegg today, I noticed that I couldn't log in for some reason. Then I tried the "Forgot Password" link and tried that but it tells me that "No account exists...", and I know I typed my email address correctly.

What is going on?

(off topic)

New newegg rep? Out of curiousity are there going to be various reps in rotation here or are you just a temporary replacement for Jason Salinas? or a permanent replacement? :(

Hello Nathan 0490,

Jason is defiantly “The Man” I’m just his assistant, and the only one currently, there will not be any rotation of any further representatives. That can get confusing and very impersonal. If its not Jason responding its me.

Sorry to scare you with the sudden new name!

Aaron Aragonez
Newegg Customer Support

Nathan0490 said:
(off topic)

New newegg rep? Out of curiousity are there going to be various reps in rotation here or are you just a temporary replacement for Jason Salinas? or a permanent replacement? :(

Back