• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

excaliberpc.com ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ach3r0n

I see that in past threads, most people have highly recommended them. The threads are mostly really outdated though so I wanted to see hwo they ranked currently. They've got a good overall score on resellerratings, but there were a lot of 'Very Dissatisfied' reviews, one after the other, at one point.

Anyone dealt with them recently and have some feedback to share? Thanks. :)

Yep, saw that but there are very few reviews since Excaliber got the new owners. From what I've read, it looks like they used to be owned by Abit (or at least very closed affiliated) and now that is no longer the case.

I can see that they are indeed overpriced, but I am only looking to make a one-time purchase here and want to make sure I am safe in doing so - meaning I will get what I paid for, on-time, new and in perfect working order - as I have come to expect from NewEgg and the other shops I deal with. ;)

I guess that you will have to be the guinea pig for ordering then as I don't know anyone who has ordered their overpriced stuff since the ownership changover. Just looking at a few prices there though discourages me from even shopping at their site. Their prices looks unreasonably high to me.

Back