• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opty 165 @ Monarch (great deal - NOT!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im really waiting for the 170 OEM to come back in. I dunno where the hell it went; it was there for like $367 or so

What does this have to do with Monarch. Monarch as any reseller can charge whatever they want. If it doesn't sell it's their problem. If people would not by that many they would drop price. If anybody bothered using pricegrabber.com, it can be easly found oem for $300 and retail for $310

meionm said:
What does this have to do with Monarch. Monarch as any reseller can charge whatever they want.

What does it have to do with Monarch? Pretty odd question if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Do you know the description of this particular forum? Here's a recap:

Likes and Gripes about Vendors. No Post Count.

My thread was a "gripe". Deal with it.

meionm said:
If anybody bothered using pricegrabber.com, it can be easly found oem for $300 and retail for $310

Heh, shows how much you know. I've been eyeballing this chip at numerous vendors, using froogle and the like. Rather assumptive aren't we?

Sentential said:
Still thats a heck of a jump in price

Exactly.

yeah, pricing can be a real pain with these parts. there are a few vendors (TankGuys, myself) that have consistent pricing with only INCREMENTAL price jumps (i went up 5.00 on the 165s)..

dave

Back