• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance-PCS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shawkins

I have ahd 2 big orders in the past week with performance PC's, and all I have to say is wow! I ordered a STORM CPU block from them, but they were out of stock. They e-mailed me asking to please call them, so I did. These people are the most freinly company I have ever dealt wiht on the phone! I asked if I could have the STORm removed from my order so they could ship the rest of it, and add some other parts and they were more then happy to do so,! They are very helpful too! I will definately be ordering much more stuff from them in the future! :thup: :thup: :thup: not only 2, but 3 thumbs up!

I shop with them on a regular basis, mainly because I can drive to them and pick up my stuff same day. In person they are even better to deal with then over the phone, a very good company in deed.

Last edited:
A few friends from the forum here tell me they are great.

They have an excellent selection too, some seriously great products.

They even mod PSUs like high-quality PC P&C ones, and give you a warrenty for the modded PSU they are selling, very awesome. All kinds of other goodies there also.

I just placed yet another order from performance-pcs and just wanted to give them another thumbs up. They are always so helpful and they ship really fast! Them and jab-tech are the best.

And my story about performance-pcs that really confused me
I made an order and payed for it with paypal. After that i got problems with logging in. I send request (a few times a.t.m.) to restore password but nothing came to my mail box. I've send multiple letters to contact emails but got no answer. 3 days without any answer. there is no answer by phone also.
Have somebody any idea how to push them in this situation?

Yea they are real nice with a great selection but they are also reeeeal sloooow. I hate USPS, they are completely incompetent. Takes at best a week to get anything from performance-pc.

Back