• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange Sandra Scores?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rav

Anyone know what might be causing my new system to get strange scores in Sandra? The scores for CPU/MM tests aren't consistient, sometimes it will report scores in the low 100's or high 100,000's, both of which are way off. Even when a resonable score comes out, its still not looking right for the clockspeed. When I refresh it seems to skip the 1st or 2nd test sometimes and just jump back to the summary with a strange score. Taskman at max refresh usually shows that CPU usage is well below 100%. I've heard some Prescott based CPUs have problems with some benchmark software? This happens at all clock speeds including stock, but seems to happen less at lower speeds. The system will run Prime95 until the cows come home...

My system is 820D usually at 3.733Ghz 1.4v, P5WD2-P w/ latest BIOS, 2GB PQI. Temps are good, around 45C full load. Sandra is latest version of SP3.
:shrug:
Thanks for any insight!

-Rav

I noticed a lot of odd behavior with Sandra. Odd enough that I started using different benckmarking/testing software.

Back