• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking your Crucial DDR...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
I've got Crucial PC133 in all my SDRAM systems and have had extremely good results with it.

Since building my TBird/8K7A+ system I've been running some generic PC2100 memory in it (came with motherboard at the PC show I got it at) that will not overclock at all. Processor hits 1.67 no problems by multiplier but I want that FSB!

I had been waiting the past couple months on PC2700 but could wait no longer so I ordered a couple sticks of CAS2 rated Crucial 256MB memory.

What I'm wanting here is a collection of results on how well YOUR Crucial DDR has overclocked...just out of curiosity mainly so I can get an idea of what to expect. I have a good idea already but I want that 166MHz barrier BAD!

Thanks in advance to those who participate!

Jon said:

I had been waiting the past couple months on PC2700 but could wait no longer so I ordered a couple sticks of CAS2 rated Crucial 256MB memory.

PC2700 ?!?! Do you mean PC2400, but your finger slipped up to the 7 on the numberpad?

foxmulder said:
Does anyone know if crucial ships overseas? Can't get it here and it's EXPENSIVE
They do but you may have to pay thru the bank. Credit Card purchase from some countries are not accepted.

Re: Re: Overclocking your Crucial DDR...

PhLuBB said:

PC2700 ?!?! Do you mean PC2400, but your finger slipped up to the 7 on the numberpad?

Nope. I'm sure he means PC2700. At this time there aren't any name brand PC2700, but real soon :D

Re: Re: Overclocking your Crucial DDR...

PhLuBB said:

Nope, PC2700. It's actually out now but I don't trust the makes of the chipsets they are using or just don't know which are used.

Thanks for all the replies so far!

Back