• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just entered the RAM arena....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RedDeathDrinker

Senior Aircraftsman IRL
Just installed 512megs of PC133.

Editing movie clips for avatars is so much faster now.........

This stuff runs at 150MHz as well (I've seen these two sticks do it, stable),but this Tyan board craps out at 138MHz, so I'm getting ready for my new mobo.........:)

reddeathdrinker said:
Just installed 512megs of PC133.

Editing movie clips for avatars is so much faster now.........

This stuff runs at 150MHz as well (I've seen these two sticks do it, stable),but this Tyan board craps out at 138MHz, so I'm getting ready for my new mobo.........:)

And you'll feel so much better with yourself when you've actually paid for 'em won't you m8 :D

Re: Re: Just entered the RAM arena....

Violator said:

And you'll feel so much better with yourself when you've actually paid for 'em won't you m8 :D

Like a vulture you stalk.........:)

I told you. Tomorrow, when I get paid!

Actually, I feel pretty good about them just now!

I haven't actually played any games with it yet, but editing movies to make avatars is a lot faster........

Re: Re: Re: Just entered the RAM arena....

reddeathdrinker said:

Like a vulture you stalk.........:)

I told you. Tomorrow, when I get paid!

Actually, I feel pretty good about them just now!

I haven't actually played any games with it yet, but editing movies to make avatars is a lot faster........

heh heh, just be thankful it's not a loan otherwise I may have to visit at 4am and possibly find you in bed with a woman of questionable 'work-ethics' :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just entered the RAM arena....

Violator said:

heh heh, just be thankful it's not a loan otherwise I may have to visit at 4am and possibly find you in bed with a woman of questionable 'work-ethics' :D

Brenda(the wife) has been known to have a nosy at these forums......She might take exception to that.

Exception to the fact that I don't go to bed 'till 4:30 in the morning!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just entered the RAM arena....

reddeathdrinker said:

Brenda(the wife) has been known to have a nosy at these forums......She might take exception to that.

4:30? Damn My momma would take my comp away if I did that everyday hehehehh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just entered the RAM arena....

reddeathdrinker said:

lol you know fine what I meant :D

Back