• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good CD label maker program?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Label? like stickers with information on them?

stay far away. the ink from a sharpie is nearly weightless.
a label the size of a CD will throw it off balence and make it impossible to use. (read or write - and i do speak from experience)
dont be fooled into spending your money on anything "cd-label" related, when your marker, right in your drawer is the best thing.

I use MediaFace. It comes with the Fellows CD labeling package. It's decent and fairly easy to use. There are plenty out there I have never tried that may be better.

I must say it is CdrLabel. One of the finest label programs you can find. Simple and great.

orionlion82 said:
Label? like stickers with information on them?

stay far away. the ink from a sharpie is nearly weightless.
a label the size of a CD will throw it off balence and make it impossible to use. (read or write - and i do speak from experience)
dont be fooled into spending your money on anything "cd-label" related, when your marker, right in your drawer is the best thing.
Sorry but I have to disagree, I've been using plain paper and glue for YEARS and not once I've had a problem.

It's my understanding that those things take forever to do one label. I have never tried it myself as I you as Casio label printer and printed labels for things that I want with multi colored labels.

Just a shame that Lightscribe compatible DVDs cost so much more than printable ones. Ill stick with my Epson printer.

I see. So, you better edit your post and add the link for the OEM version, because the retail one is not 50, as you mentioned.

Back