• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dammit, lost my CD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crana

:bang head

Somehow my sound card driver CD has went missing and trying to get the drivers from Creative's website is impossible, they only have patches and updates :shrug: Its called 'Creative Sound blaster Live!' :(

The sound card looks like this:

000291007zz.jpg

Its quite old too, 1 year +

Thanks

Didnt try that one because it had "DELL" in the name, but it didnt work anyway.

But anyway, it mus be my lucky day because before i formatted i installed a driver backup application and it backed up my sound card :D But now i just have loads of files and im unsure of what to do with them.. anyway here a screen shot of the files:

snap11oq.jpg

I was thinking i should burn the files to a CD and then install it like that, would it would?

Sweet :D :D

Works fine with the kxProject drivers :)

Thanks!

I kinda thought win xp has its own drivers for that. At least I just reinstalled win XP on an old dell and the sound worked. Never used any of the prog's that came with it anyway.

most retarted card in the world, it hates its own driver :p I have a 5.1 digital, and the 5.1 digital driver doesnt work (both non dell) will try this kx

arlo guthrie owns btw...

arent those built in xp when you go under the drivers list. at leaste thats what i use for the same card

Back