• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

.avi // .mpeg to VoB or DvD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoeKober

Registered
I been looking through this forums and i seen alot of stuff. But not that really help to answer my questions. I have series 2 of LOST, and i want to put them onto a dvd - r so i can lend to mates for them to watch on the DVD player. Im using winAVI atm which converts straight into VOB files so i can put them straight onto the disc using Nero. But this process if proper slow, and to me it looks like the frame rate is abit slower and jerky. Not alot tho. But im still not happy. What programmes would u use and what programmes would make it faster with better quality.

If you need any info ill reply asap.. Ty for your time.

Joe.

i think the latest version of nero includes "nero recode" which works reasonably well.

Nero Vision Express that comes with Nero works just great as well. It is best to let it do it all the encoding to VOB and the burning.

Back