• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PhotoShope Art work [ Show you'res ]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
Ok just messing around with the magnetic selection tool and this is what I came up with enjoy.

headstock.jpg

Before
neckart.jpg

& after

Last edited:
Of_Architects_And_Manufacturer.jpg

And the storyline I had created for it:

And then, the Earth being small, mankind will migrate
into space, and will cross the airless Saharas which separate planet
from planet and sun from sun. The Earth will become a Holy Land which
will be visited by pilgrims from all the quarters of the Universe.
Finally, men will master the forces of Nature; they will become
themselves architects of systems, manufacturers of worlds. - Winwood
Reade, THE MARTYRDOM OF MAN, 1872

-2010: The first attempts at creating a base upon Venus creates an erruption of war. Nuclear and cold fusion warheads are launched against other developing bases. Cold fusion warhead Victory VII is fired against the german base Mitternaucht, which was also serving as a factory for more cold fusion warheads. 'The Tainting of Venus' occurs, permanently scarring the surface.

-2053: 43 years after Venus' Tainting, scientists upon the moon develop a proposed method to encircle Mercury with an atmosphere that would support human life, and control heat and sun penetration through the atmosphere, allowing colonization. The World Colonization Coalition (W.C.C) probe Eclipse is sent to Mercury. Upon deployment, the substance named Proxin was set to extract material from the existing atmosphere of Mercury, and the expulsion of material from the sun. An unexpected reaction with the Proxin caused a planetwide chain-reaction across Mercury, forming the nebula December, stretching outwards toward the sun, covering Mercury, and being drawn towards Venus. Readings showed the atmosphere of Venus and Mercury to be uninhabitable because of the nebula. Scientists calculated Venus to be enveloped by December in 200 years.

-2102: Scientists and the W.C.C successfully create the universe Peace, being the first colonization point reaching out from the current galaxy. Earth is given the title of Santo, agreed upon by the W.C.C. Shuttles are sent from Santo to Peace every year, on August 5th, the date of Peace's birth.

DerekDRP said:
threeme2189, she gotcha man :p
She? Im a guy, man.

SilverJag said:
Awsome photo, i'd love to have that as my wallpaper.

If it's mine you are referring to, then feel free to use it as a wallpaper. I would offer a wallpaper version, but sadly my driver with all my artwork crashed. However, the work I do have can be found at www.pyroblizzardadm.deviantart.com in case anybody wants to peruse.

Midnight Dream said:
She? Im a guy, man.

If it's mine you are referring to, then feel free to use it as a wallpaper. I would offer a wallpaper version, but sadly my driver with all my artwork crashed. However, the work I do have can be found at www.pyroblizzardadm.deviantart.com in case anybody wants to peruse.

Awsome thanks a lot! Great photos btw.

PS: got my 5th star on this post :D

Last edited:
Back