• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZZF Customer Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Midnight Dream

OSPF Loving Member
Has anybody else had issues with them? I cant even get anything past voicemail. Its really annoying when I had to place an order for my opteron 165 twice, because the first one they accepted payment for, but have no record of. I just want to talk to a manager and get this BS sorted out before im charged $600+ to my bank account.

ZZF is usually pretty good, but ive been hearing about delays with some of the hardware they sell. Never called them but have you tried emailing? Most of these online stores tend to answer emails at a decent rate but dont always answer the phones.

one time I screwed up and I don't want to talk about it... had a 1200$ order and I called to cancel it and the guy said it was to late and I explained my situation and he apperantly drove to the shipping center to stop it. put the money back even before he drove off, so if he hadn't have caught it I would have had free PC parts.

I still havent even gotten a reply for the email I had sent 2 days ago, and when I did call, I had to speak to the same guy 2 times, who wanted to argue with me on the fact that it was impossible for me to have been charged if I didnt have an order number, even though I was looking directly at the charge on my bank account details. When I finally did get to speak to a person (a friendly guy by the name of Jason, whom I wish to commend), he was very helpful, he put me on hold and contacted the manager of accounts, had them call Paypal, picked back up on me and informed me of what had happened, and about 5 minutes later I received an email from PayPal stating that a refund had been issued. I was very happy on that case, but still unhappy about having to continue trying to call for 4 hours straight, to receive an incompetent person the first 2 times.

Midnight Dream said:
I still havent even gotten a reply for the email I had sent 2 days ago, and when I did call, I had to speak to the same guy 2 times, who wanted to argue with me on the fact that it was impossible for me to have been charged if I didnt have an order number, even though I was looking directly at the charge on my bank account details. When I finally did get to speak to a person (a friendly guy by the name of Jason, whom I wish to commend), he was very helpful, he put me on hold and contacted the manager of accounts, had them call Paypal, picked back up on me and informed me of what had happened, and about 5 minutes later I received an email from PayPal stating that a refund had been issued. I was very happy on that case, but still unhappy about having to continue trying to call for 4 hours straight, to receive an incompetent person the first 2 times.
As I have discovered, there is always at least one person in a business who is willing to help you. Everyone else is incompetant, trying to avoid you, or is just trying to keep your money.

JoT said:
As I have discovered, there is always at least one person in a business who is willing to help you. Everyone else is incompetant, trying to avoid you, or is just trying to keep your money.

QFT. Sadly, JoT, you and I both know that all too well. CFA? I think Frank loved those floors more then anything else.

Midnight Dream said:

Glad it all worked out, sucked it had to be such a rough ride. =/

the three messages i left for zzf, they all attempted to call me back... they didnt get through to me, but they left messages saying they were returning calls. still, their process needs a little refinement.

I used to purchase most of my parts there.

The last item that I bought, or ever will buy, there was an EpoX mobo that was DOA. After a few weeks of emails they agreed to send me a replacement. It didn't work either. Unfortunately I wrote down the wrong number from the board and am not even sure that they sent me a different board. I do know that I got the same box, manuals and the like back. The 'replacement' board is now at EpoX getting fixed/replaced.

The thing that really ****ed me off was having Joe.Ma@<youguessedit> tell me that I needed to deal with the manufacturer. Well Joe, the manufacturer agrees that ZZF sold me a crap board.

ZZF has know joined the "they can kiss my a$$ club". A rather elite group. Only prior member was compusa over rebates.

mortimer said:
I used to purchase most of my parts there.

The last item that I bought, or ever will buy, there was an EpoX mobo that was DOA. After a few weeks of emails they agreed to send me a replacement. It didn't work either. Unfortunately I wrote down the wrong number from the board and am not even sure that they sent me a different board. I do know that I got the same box, manuals and the like back. The 'replacement' board is now at EpoX getting fixed/replaced.

The thing that really ****ed me off was having Joe.Ma@<youguessedit> tell me that I needed to deal with the manufacturer. Well Joe, the manufacturer agrees that ZZF sold me a crap board.

ZZF has know joined the "they can kiss my a$$ club". A rather elite group. Only prior member was compusa over rebates.

i have to agree with you, they are on my list too. newegg was, and still is. if everything goes smoothly with this new build, they will be off and redeem themselves. if not... well, im going to go nuts waiting another 2 weeks to get a WORKING board that i paid for.

Back