• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The easy route, Koolance INX-720BK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MasterG

Well I've been toying with the idea of several different setups and I think I have decided to go the lazy route. I have a Lian-Li PC-V1000B and I want to install a Koolance INX-720BK. It can handle about 700W of heat transfer so I figure that is plenty for a CPU, GPU, and chipset with a little bit of overclocking. More than anything, I want it to be quieter than with all the fans blaring at once. I was wondering if you guys knew anything about the 720BK. I know it wont be as good as a true custom setup, but I'm really just looking for simplicity here. Any thoughts?

rule number 1.

throw out any claims that say can handle xxx amount of heat. they are in acurate and misleading and have little to do with what you want to know unless you are very apt in cooling AND math

its been said a million times and ill say it again now. put a little time in effort into a custmo setup.
that doesnt just mean making a " hey what should i buy " post . it means read more on how cooling actualy works ( so that you understand what DT means and how to corectly apply it) and then ask questions about specific products after you have read the sticky on how to ask questions.

if you have enough patients to wait a week and study up a little and make sensable questions you will most likely decide on making your kit yourself. the fact is you will make a quieter and more effective setup than any one of todays buyable one size fits all solutions.

Back