• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nero 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rocco

i got nero 7 for christmas now i formated my computer but i cant reinstal due to my lill niece playing with my stuff and scraching it i have my cd key but the disc comes up with an error is there a way i can download nero 7 and use my original key?

err you could try the nero site, or you could try a p2p.. though i would advise against the latter, as you never know what crap you can get from there

(note to mods: hopefully me suggesting p2p wasnt breaking the rules, after all he is going to be using his key :))

Careface*

When you download the demo, chances are it will ask you if you want to purchase it. You'll probably have to do something along the lines of clicking yes to purchase and then when it asks you for your CD key just input the one that you received for Christmas.

Actually, 7 doesn't have many more features, and is proven to burn MANY more coasters than 6 on multiple drives/mediums. In review, 6>7 for most.

Back