• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new WC rig.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks like a female is holding your components and as you know people with lives are strictly forbiden from these parts.

heh, gonna leave it all on the desk or fit it in the case?

why can't i meet a girl who can watercool my pc?

awesome job, i read your whole review, extremely informative and easy to understand.

might i make a suggestion, your review belongs in the watercooling section, pm a mod to move it, this way more of us can enjoy your review
:)

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, my girlfriend is absolutely incredible. She actually enjoys it everytime I do something else to my computer because she learns from me explaining everything to her. She really helps me for moral support when I get ticked off like if the tube wont slide on the barb, or the resovoir starts to leak. Instead of yelling and going ape s&#!, shes in the room to calm me down. lol

Plus, who else was going to hold the 7800GTX up for photos? lol :santa:

Dom

Last edited:
Nice pics of the process. Watercooling is addictive to be sure. The only thing I can see is that you could maybe hide some of those stray wires, but otherwise, it looks good. You would be wise to hang on to a girlfriend that takes an interest in your hobby.

voigts said:
You would be wise to hang on to a girlfriend that takes an interest in your hobby.

You hit the nail on the coffin with that last statement. Almost two years with her and I definitely got lucky finding her.

Dom

Back