• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg layout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, NewEgg is the best of the worst. The 'Sort By Price' doesn't work worth a crap but at least they have some sort criteria, unlike most of their competitors.

It would be great to see a Water Cooling section. I use Newegg's pictures to research a product then buy it on ZZF with 2 day shipping, and for less (most of the time).

Seven7Thirty30 said:
It would be great to see a Water Cooling section. I use Newegg's pictures to research a product then buy it on ZZF with 2 day shipping, and for less (most of the time).

lol shhhhhh You're giving away our secrets! :eek:

maxxpehling said:
did newegg just SERIOUSLY gay up their page where you pick type and size and frequency etc.? GRRRRR :O

Not completely. I do like some of the changes and not others. I agree that the default "guide search" is very gay. If only the default was "Advanced Category Search," it would be a good change. Most of the time people are going to know what they are looking for.

I do like the "DRILL DOWN" search after you make your first search to narrow down what you are looking for.

yes it sucks now.. i liked it when i didnt have to hit the advanced search... even that is a little changed...

anyways i agree with masterwoot !!

shoot em an email !!

Wow, am I the only one that actually likes (liked) this?

I saw this last night and it reminded me of what it used to be before they changed it last year.

I'm speaking in past tense because I'm on the egg now and its back to what it was last week..... :-/

I absolutely hate this new "guided" search garbage. Advanced search is ok, but not as good as it used to be.

Okay, honestly, I've tried three computers on three completely disconnected networks and I can't access newegg.com. This is entirely weird.

Firefox can't find the server at www.newegg.com.

Yep, I've been gettin' that for about 24 hours now. Looks like the egg is having a few troubles.

I'm stilll hoping they pull it together. I've liked and used them the most of any vendor. Not that they always have the best prices, but I've always had good service and good history/account access and good quick shipping (even w/ having to pay a couple more clams for fedex now).

Back