• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

silent stream

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

doulos

I’m Finally watercooling my pc. I went with a very intro level to get a feel for what its like and i must say im hooked. I finally got my 2.8ghz p4 to 3.4ghz and at a max load of 55c. My stock intel would idle at 41c at2.8, so I’m very pleased with my 75 dollar purchase, and its cheap enough and small enough for me to start modding on it. I’m going to see if I can’t chill it to make it silent and passive. anyone want pics? lol

yes it was a kit. In fact the only reason I bought it cause the block was sealed and guaranteed not to leak or they would replace my motherboard. I like diy projects, but the price was right and does most what I want it to do and best of all its simple design and reasonable price will allow me to mod it without fears or worries of ruining it. Here are some pics :) http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doulos_21/album?.dir=/bf1f

dual 80gig wd drives
gforce 6600 @ 333 550mhz
digi 001 audio 18 in 24 out
dual 19inch hansol monitors
silent stream water cooling

Last edited:
Back