• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just started leak testing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

perfectturmoil

So here's a pic :- ]

Good lord, getting this system together was a real pain... Mainly figuring out how to mount the coolingworks radiators. I really wish they had just left a few fins open, and made a passthrough hole so the radiators could be mounted just like a fan.. not tapped into.. One screw of mine actually pushed down into the fins (was difficult to tap, then never eased up as it threaded, and hit the radiator) and I'm hoping it won't be a leak problem.

I'm testing without any clamps of any kind.. I'm hoping that the system will come out leak free without clamps, that way I can use clamps when fully assembled but be even more secure :- ]

Attachments

• leaktest.jpg
    leaktest.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 114
Looks awesome. What case is that?

Why didn't you leak test with the clamps on? Now you're going to have to take it apart put it back together with clamps and leak test all over again. Unless you plan on using the plastic clamps, which I hear are good enough.

Well, for one, I didn't have the clamps yet ;- ]

Also, I had to take it apart anyways because the mobo and stuff wasn't in yet. Now its all together, and after some undiscovered leaks, it seems that things worked out ok... See my other thread re: some possible seepage..

Back