• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I screwed up my Danger Den order..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Romain

Registered
I just placed an order at Danger Den but when i looked at the receipt in my email i messed up and put the wrong state for the shipping and billing address. Everything else is right. I called them around 11 this morning (ordered it around 5 or 6 this morning) and left a message. What should i do? Will it just figure out the error itself and correct it you think?

Romain said:
I just placed an order at Danger Den but when i looked at the receipt in my email i messed up and put the wrong state for the shipping and billing address. Everything else is right. I called them around 11 this morning (ordered it around 5 or 6 this morning) and left a message. What should i do? Will it just figure out the error itself and correct it you think?
How exactly is it going to fix itself? Does the system know where you live?
Anyhow, they should have gotten the msg but call them anyways asap.

call back during hours or email them - they should fix it as long as you gave them the order #, etc.

danger den has very good customer service from my experience :thup:

Its actually a know problem in the cart software (I run same software so know about it) The states are listed in alphabetical order so the first state is Alabama, if you don't choose a state your order goes through anyway..
On the upside most shipping software works directly from Zip codes so its more important to get the correct zip code than the correct state.

Back