• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Props to NCIX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tranceaddict

I have always had good experiences with NCIX in the past, but I never really need any adjustments. This time around however, I purchased a Mushkin 2GB UCCC RAM kit from them on sale for $340CAN down from the regular price of $366. A few days later the price drooped down to $316, and upon contacting them they adjusted it accordingly. Furthermore, upon checking the website today, I noticed that the price was dropped even further to $299.98. For the second time around they were kind enough to drop the price to match the current special, even though I ordered from them over a week ago. If that isn't good customer service, I don't know what is.

I highly recommend NCIX as an online vendor for Canadians.

I have ordered from them 5 times and I will order there again unless somebody has a significantly lower price. They are great to deal with, have excellent pricing and are very reliable.

Agreed. NCIX is my favorite cdn etailer... good prices, will price match pretty much any cdn prices on damn near anything, and really good support with the ticket system and forums.

Cheers.

Back